Set the tone!
A universal platform connecting listeners with their favorite artists, podcasts and radio stations. Stay tuned, much more to come!
The revamped player tailored to blend music from different sources. Enjoy customized content from your favorite creators via Fanzone.
Fanzone: a place where artists meet listeners
Fanzone for Listeners
- Keep your favorite music, radio stations and podcasts in one place
- Support your favorite artists in Winamp and get exclusive content
- Interact directly with those who inspire you
Fanzone for Creators
- Discover new ways to generate income from your music
- Create more direct engagement with passionate fans
- Take your power back and get supported directly by fans
What they say about us What they say about us
- SmartworldWinamp sta tornando in una veste tutta nuova
Winamp sta tornando in una veste tutta nuova
Torniamo a parlare di Winamp, uno dei servizi che hanno fatto la storia della multimedialità per tantissimi utenti dall’inizio degli anni 2000, soprattutto su piattaforma PC.
- MusicAllyWinamp opens up its new creator tools for 25,000 artists
Winamp opens up its new creator tools for 25,000 artists
This week, the company opened that up with a signup process for 25,000 artists and audio creators.
- HypebotSignup NOW for a FREE year of the Winamp For Creators toolkit
Signup NOW for a FREE year of the Winamp For Creators toolkit
The Winamp revival continues with the addition of a new platform to help creators connect with the 83 million fans that use the music listening platform.
- EngadgetWinamp’s revival includes platforms for musicians and fans
Winamp’s revival includes platforms for musicians and fans
The creator service makes it more than an MP3 player
- MusictechWinamp For Creators platform launched, with first 25,000 creators given free access
Winamp For Creators platform launched, with first 25,000 creators given free access
The platform aims to put creators in control of their content
- MusicAllyWinamp outlines its plans for aggregation, artists and NFTs
Winamp outlines its plans for aggregation, artists and NFTs
Media player Winamp‘s original heyday may be some time in the past, but it remains a going concern – 80 million people are using the software around the world still.